PinkBlush Collaboration

Hey ladies!!!

So it's been awhile since I last wrote a blog post! A lot has happened since my last post! If you follow me on Instagram you know that I recently had my second baby! Well recent as my baby is now 8 months... Wow,  time is seriously flying by.  I have been super busy with work, mommy life and just life in general, but I love blogging so I'm going to try my best to stay up to date with blog posts and post more frequently!

I am so in love with this Pinkblush bell sleeve top! It's so flowy and on trend for this spring! I love how it's long in the back and can easily be dressed up or down!











































I am also excited to announce that I will be giving away a $50 gift card to shoppinkblush. Their clothes are super affordable so $50 will go a long way! Follow along on Instagram for giveaway details!

Distressed jeans, American Eagle
Over the knee boots (Asos, sold out) similar here, here and flat version
Bag Celine, similar style here
Earrings (old Jcrew), similar here, here
Sunglasses, Forever 21

Thanks for reading!
 
XoXo
Nermeen

Comments