Wifey

Hi Ladies!! 

This is a very special post for me because this past weekend I celebrated by 7 year wedding anniversary!! I am not a very mushy emotional person, but the past 7 years with the hubby has been a memorable adventure. I feel so lucky to have such an amazing, kind and loving husband by my side. Don't get me wrong, of course there has been some difficult times but we stuck together and got through it!

Of course, it was only fitting to pull out my wifey shirt to celebrate this special occasion and I paired it with one of my favorite midi skirts.




 




Last but not least, here is a pic of me and the hubby. We went to dinner in Pacific Beach at Jrdn and the view was amazing!


















Skirt- Asos, similar (on sale), and here
Shirt- Janesimilar 
Necklace- C/o theforwardfashionista
Shoes-Report (on sale)
Sunnies- Forever 21
Clutch-H&M (old), similar style


Thanks for reading!!

Xoxo
Nermeen


Comments