Whiteout












































Top- Target, similar
Pants- Target
Sandals- Sam Edelman
Bag-Nasty Gal, love this one
Necklace- Zara, look alike from etsy
Sunglasses- Ebay


Hi everyone!! Its been awhile again since my last post. I have been super busy with designing our backyard and planning my two year old son's birthday party. Thankfully the backyard is almost done and my son's birthday was last weekend (will do a blog post with all details soon) so now I have more time for blogging :)

White from head to toe has been a very popular trend, but it can be very hard to find the perfect pair of white pants (well at least for me). A pair of white pants that has just enough stretch for comfort, but not too stretchy so they don't look like leggings are perfect (sizing up one size helps prevent the skin tight leggings look) . I also like to find a pair that is thick enough so the pants aren't see through. Lastly try to avoid white pants with pockets in the front, because pocket lining that shows is not flattering, especially if u have thicker/ fuller thighs and you don't want to draw attention to that area.   Honestly it took me several stores and many try-ons to find the perfect white pair of pants, i tried all different brands, high end designer ( J brand, Hudsons) to Zara and finally found my perfect pair; you'll never guess where…. at good ol' target! You just gotta go out there and try a whole bunch on until you find the perfect fit!!

Thanks for reading!
XOXO

Nermeen


Comments