Kimono Love










Overalls- Tjmaxx, similar
Lace Kimono- Nordstroms (on sale)
Shoes- Zara, similar
Tassel Necklace- Cottonon, similar
Sunglasses- Forever21

Hi Everyone,

I am so sorry that I have been the worst blogger ever lately as I haven't been posting as much as I would like to. I have had a lot of things going on in the past couple weeks from taking a pharmacist certification exam ( yay I passed!!) to being a stylist at the fashion fighting famine fashion show ( pictures coming soon) to planning and designing our backyard (can't wait for summer BBQs) to planning my 2 year old sons Birthday Party; all on top of working full-time! I finally got a chance to sit down and post this comfy outfit. 
One of my obsessions this season are kimonos. They come in a variety of styles, prints and lengths. I'm loving this ankle-length lace kimono (on sale) from nordstroms! They are definitely a wardrobe essential this season and can be paired with any outfit. 

Thanks for reading!

XOXO
Nermeen

Comments