Dlush Picnic Style











Green Tea Lemonade and Berry Balsamic Salad




I love the way my little man looks at me.. isn't he so cute???

Dress- Sheinside

Sandals- Zara
Fedora-Forever21
Shades- Forever21
Necklace- Toryburch
Bag- Target

The weather has been so nice lately in San Diego, that I wanted to enjoy my lunch in the outdoors and what better way to do that with a picnic! This past weekend I stopped by dlush and took some yummy goodness with me to a local park for a picnic with my little family. As summer is right around the corner ( bathing suit season) I am trying to eat a little bit healthier. I got the Berry Balsamic Salad which is filled with berries, a good source of antioxidants and the Thai Papaya Salad along with some refreshing lemonades.

Thanks for reading!!

Xoxo,
Nermeen



Comments