Dlush

I'm so excited to announce my collaboration with Dlush, a hip beverage and food joint!! The newest location at the University of California, San Diego (UCSD) is the "it" place to hang out on campus with its inviting lounge style and
cool ambiance. I was so excited to check out the place when they first opened up in the price center, especially since it's only a few steps from my work place. 











I love how everything is so colorful, which totally matches my style! They have a variety of drink options ranging from this lavendar lemonade to refreshing fruit smoothies and best of all coffee drinks for those days when you need an extra kick (my favorite is the Saigon Surge with 4 shots of espresso)















 UCSD campus... Go Tritons!!




Not only do they have drinks, but they have unique open face melts. I'm usually a salad type of girl, but I had to try these famous open face melts. I tried the grilled cheese melt and the berry bliss.... Let's just say perfection! 

Last but not least, Dlush is heavily involved in the community and they work with several outreach programs and charities. This month they teamed up with Autism Society of San Diego for the 30 days of happy campaign. By ordering their signature campaign drink called “Happy Camper”, $1 of every “HC” purchase will go towards this charity.
 
 30-days-of-happy-8
 
I'm so excited to be working with Dlush during this new journey of campus life. You can check out their blog here for event updates and drink recipes. Some fun projects and more photos coming soon :)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Xoxo,
Nermeen



Comments