Casual Chic










Jacket- Sample Sale, similar, and here, love this one
Tee- Sheinside
Sunglasses- Betsey Johnson, cheaper version
Backpack- Victoria Secret Pink (old), similar on super sale and here
Shoes- Steve Madden also here and here
Necklace- H&M (old)

I wore this super casual outfit this past weekend to get some studying done. If you follow me on instagram you know that I'm a pharmacist. I have a test for additional certification in a couple of weeks so I really need to start getting some serious studying done. With this profession, learning never stops as there are always new medications getting approved, but thats why I love being a pharmacist because it never gets boring!
I haven't really used a backpack since pharmacy school, but I always try finding any excuse to use this sequin backpack! These american eagle jeans are seriously the comfiest jeans ever because they are super stretchy so of course these are perfect to wear for a day filled of studying. I'm also loving these leopard steve madden slip-ons, these will definitely be on repeat!

Wish me luck...

Thanks for reading!

Xoxo
Nermeen


Comments