It's all about the bag










Sweater- Forever21, similar
Turtleneck, similar 
Bag- Kate Spade Outlet (check out below for details)
Flats- Forever21 (old), similar
Hat- Cotton On, love this one
Belt- H&M, similar
Necklace- BrinaBox 

I'm a little obssessed with this Kate spade bag!! It's the perfect shape, size and the most amazing color! It's perfect for spring/summer and I'm sure you will be seeing a lot of it! I found it at the Kate Spade outlet mall in Carlsbad.  I got several requests regarding where to find this bag. This bag was a sent directly to the outlet from the retail stores, so not all outlets have it! I know that the Carlsbad location has a couple left. You can contact them and they can directly ship the bag to you for only $5. Just ask for the really big pink trapezoid bag and they will know exactly what you are asking about! Retail cost is $695. 

Kate Spade Outlet Store
5630 Paseo Del Norte
Carlsbad, CA
(760) 476-2787

 I think with the discount the bag ends up being around $200, which is a steal for the size of this bag!!!

Here is a close up of the bag:


For all those who were asking about this bag, good luck and I hope you are able to find one! 

Thank you so much for reading!

Xoxo, 
Nermeen

Comments

Post a Comment