Sequins & Sparkles














Jacket - Nordstroms (on sale)
Bejeweled pants - Angl
Bag - Tory burch
Booties- Vince Camuto (old), similar here
Top- Cotton on (sold out) different color
Sunnies- Isaac Mizrahi (on sale here)
Infintiy scarf- Urban Outfitters (on sale)


I can't get enough of this sequined sleeve military inspired jacket!! I already wore it two weekends in a row. My style is very girly, so I just love how the sequins adds that feminine touch to a military jacket which can be a little too manly.

The weather has been amazing in Southern California.. But it does get a little chilly at night! I know, I know, all you east coast peeps are laughing at me right now.. But I'm a baby when it comes to cold weather! We went out Friday night with some friends, so I just added this warm fuzzy scarf to keep me warm.

Xoxo
Nermeen 



Comments